|Latest update: 2017-09-17
This website contains more details about each experience listed on my CV, and you can search by industry, business domain, keyword (e.g. company name or technology; click the + at the bottom of this page).
The next few lines should enable a 10-seconds overview of my experience profile, while the highlighted links should help you to see if I have the potential that you are looking for in new (temporary or permanent) members of your organization.
- Currently looking for
- _ Opportunities in Organizational change/transformation/development
- Main skills
- Since mid-1980s: business analysis, DSS and business intelligence, software and services pre-sales, negotiations, sales; design and delivery of ICT and non-ICT training programmes
Since 1990: project/change manager, budget/staff management, start-ups
Since mid-1990s: programme/account management, ERPs-related projects
Served in the Italian Army (compulsory service, 1985-1986), Artillery Specialist Group
- Sample of experiences
- PMO and PMO Definition roles
- Main industries
- automotive, banking/financial, consulting, outsourcing, retail
- Main business domains
- Business Intelligence, Finance&Controlling, ICT, Management reporting
Since Spring 2013 I have been working on my own initiative on change, releasing few business books (more to be published in 2016):
- #BFM2013 Knowledge-based Organizational Change ISBN 978-1493581078
- Business Social Networking part 1 – cultural and historical perspective ISBN 978-1493747498
- The business side of BYOD: cultural and organizational impacts ISBN 978-1494844264
- #SynSpec – XXI Century Expert Team Building and Management” ISBN 978-1499798074
- (in Italian) Strumenti per la comunicazione e promozione di idee ISBN 978-1505281521
- #QuPlan – A Quantum of Planning ISBN 978-1508673422
- 25 years of lessons (and counting) on “relevant data” ISBN 978-1496073594
The “episodes” on a fictional programme on compliance, a business case developed to expand on the concepts presented within #QuPlan and other books, are available on http://www.issuu.com/robertolofaro.
Main business contact: Linkedin.
On Linkedin you can find also links to my publications, other online profiles, key experiences, current language skills, etc.
PS if you are interested in certifications (e.g. language tests delivered electronically are already linked within the CV), my certifications are stored online